“Managing the Knowledge of the
• Folio Views (SW for Information Management)
• NXT 3 (Content Server for WEB).
• “Paperless Office” (Documental Management solution
developed on top of Folio Views & NXT 3).
E-Consulting’s Paperless Office
Solution for Managing Electronic Documents
• It can back-up all type of informatino in one
Infobse (up to 3GB)
• Retrieves instant & precisesly relevant
information (more powerful than Google™)
• Promotes Collaborative Work
(it coordinates internal coordination)
Paperless Office’s value added
• Access to Historic Backups:
It keeps on-line backups of critical documents (eg,
Invoices, Credit Notes, Account Statements, etc.)
Paperless Office’s value added (2)
• Instant access to relevant information :
Powerful searches and conceptual analysis capabilities
over selected documents, frees time and centrilized IT
Paperless Office’s value added (3)
• It promotes Teamwork :
Resources for coordinating internal coordination :
(1) Alternative alert approach to rigid work-flows ,
(2) It eliminates document duplicity and outdated versions , and (3) It allows to add analysis information over the master data and also allows to keep a shadow file with private notes .
Paperless Office’s Benefits
• Empowers any activity that is document-intensive:
Collections, Auditing, etc.
CRM and SRM.
System, Business Processes & Policy manuals.
Help Desk’s logging and coordination.
Training manuals, CBTs, etc.
• It works as a backup of Critical Information
– It allows to set-up in one hour a Disaster Recovery
temporal solution that delivers basic operation continuity
(queries to historic records backed-up in the System)
• It promotes team work
– It facilitates collaboration via multi-use, on-line editing
• It has a GUI similar to MS Word™
– It reduces the learning curve.
Paperless Office’s Benefits (2)
• It improves Customer Service :
– Clients have the perception that are dealing with
“knowledgeable people”, “at all time”, and “in any place”.
• It increases the Operational Efficiency :
– It improves Customer Service’s Quality by reducing
drastically the timings of administration cycles,
– It releases resources allocated to filing tasks that do not add value to the organization, and
– It reduces Operational Risks when facing a disaster.
• It increases Stakeholders’ value :
– By publishing in a Corporate, secured, encrypted
repository the Organization’s knowledge, and
– It facilitates Auditing processes.
In four steps :
1. Select text to Highlight,
2. Apply the propper
3. Add a Sticky note with
4. Save the changes.
Quering the Alerts
Alerts can be
queried in only three
1. Call the “Query by
2. Select the Alert name
from the Alerts list,
2. Click OK.
E-Consulting’s Paperless Office :
CASE: Electronic Invoices
• Collections’ clerk requires less than 1 minute to do
its job :
– 5 seconds to retrieve the requested Invoice,
– 30 seconds in create a Sticky Note with historic data, and – 5 seconds to apply a colored “Alert” to coordinate the team work (eg, its boss).
• Notice that is no more required to have a “phisical
– Everything is on-line (document + process’ history)
sharing with others authorized your notes.
– Reduce space, furniture, paper, and ink costs.
– It protects the organisation from clerk’s absentism.
• It reduces costs in about 30% and Administrative
Cycle in about 70%
Accessing the Data via a WEB Server
• A Content Server Module (eg,. NXT 3) can be added to
expand access to WEB users :
Paperless Office’s Architecture
Access to Infobase