1. Local food and cuisine of different Hungarian tourism regions. 2. The impact of gastronomic events on the development of catering industry. 3. Analysis of catering developments in Hungary after 1990. 4. Foreign interests in the hospitality market. Motivations, targeted areas, concentration of capital and globalisation ambitions. 5. Wine tourism in Europe and in Hungary.
6. Gastronomic tourism in Europe and in Hungary.
7. The competitiveness of the Hungarian MICE tourism offer. International survey. Development trends and the expected impact on budget revenue from tourism. 8. Designing the image of Hungarian gastro(nomical) tourism. 9. The significance and assessment of mega events focusing catering activity. 10. Analysis of nutrition in Catering Industry.
11. HACCP in the Hungarian Catering Industry.
12. Analysis of different ingredients in Catering Industry. 13. Comparative analysis of ethnic cuisine in restaurants. 14. Analysis of hygiene aspects in ethnic restaurants. 15. Comparative analysis of Hungarian function organizer catering companies. 16. Development of Hungarian cuisine.
17. Analysis of Hungarian Hotel market.
18. Comparative analysis of different hotel operations. 19. Comparative analysis of Food and Beverage departments in different hotel operations. 20. Comparative analysis of Banqueting departments in different hotel operations. 21. Analysis of Hungarian Restaurant market.
22. Comparative analysis of different restaurant operations. 23. Feasibility study of a new catering establishment. 24. Analyses of marketing activity in Catering Industry. 25. Analyses of management in Catering Industry.
26. Development of Information Technology in Catering Industry. 27. Interaction of Tourism and Catering Industry....