Refer to the Attendance and Participation reading in Week 1 to answer the following questions. To access this reading, complete the following steps:
1. Log in to your student website at https://ecampus.phoenix.edu. 2. Click the Materials link on the UNIV/100 workshop page. 3. Click the link for the Attendance and Participation reading in Week 1.
Type an X in the blank space in front of the correct answer. When you have answered all of the questions, save your answers in this Word document and title it Week 1 Assignment 3. Follow the instructions in the syllabus for submitting this assignment to the Assignments link.
1. The attendance policy for University of Phoenix online classes is one posting to any class forum on 2 different days during the class week.
a) __x_ True
b) ___ False
2. The participation requirement for University of Phoenix online classes is contributing two substantive discussion messages 4 days each week in the Main Forum.
a) _x__ True
b) ___ False
3. A classmate posts a note saying “I agree” and nothing else in response to a posting made by the facilitator about the topic of leadership. Is this a substantive participation posting?
a) ___ Yes. It is acceptable to respond with “I agree.” b) __x_ No. Posting notes that just say, “I agree,” are not substantive.
4. A student posts two substantive notes on one day and one substantive note on another day during the class week. Has the student met the participation requirement for the week?
a) _x__ Yes. The participation requirement is one substantive note on 2 different days during the class week. b) ___ No. The participation requirement for classes is two substantive notes on 4 different days during the class week.
5. A student posts only one note on one day during the class week. Is the student in attendance?
a) ___ Yes. The student met the attendance requirement.
b) __x_ No....