THIRD YEAR Semester: VI Academic Year 2013(VI Semester –GTU) Subject: Software Engineering (160701)
Aim: Documentation of Software Requirement Engineering.
1. Introduction :
2.1 Definition :
* Online Music store.
2.2 Purpose of System :
* The purpose of this SRS document is to provide an overview of the system we are building. The SRS is thus, in a way our parent document because all subsequent project management and control documents, such as design documents – both Systems design and Detailed design, statements of work, software architecture specifications, testing and validation plans, and documentation plans, are related to it.
2.3 Scope :
Current Scope :
* The interface should provide the user with all the regular updates on the new products in the shop. * The queries of the users should be appropriately addressed.
Future Scope :
* As more and more people come to know about the website, additional features can be added to it – more features like posters, online streaming of music, listening to a song on the album online before you buy the CD, etc.
2.4 Overview :
* The Online Music Store is the system where Music Instruments can be bought from Music Mania Store Store. The Online Music Store presents the information to the users (customers) in an organized manner where they can filter the information according to their wish. In this context, the users will be the source of information about themselves and the payment procedure, and the SBI’s online payment service.
2. General Description :
* The software is to be developed using Software Engineering principles. This will be customized software, an Online Music Store. The software will provide some specific features. The software will contain a user manual, which would explain all the functionalities of the system in a simple...