Online Bill Payment system helps keep your information organized in a simple and convenient way. We've developed advanced tools that help organize and pay all your bills, whether they're recurring or one-time payments. Now your information can be consolidated in one easily accessible online resource. Learn more below and pay your bills quicker and easier than ever before. 1.1 Background to Research
A wide variety of payment mechanisms as well as related services is currently available. This section provides a summary of the uptake of online payments, and is followed by a brief account of common payment systems. A number of online payment systems have been developed in Europe, especially where offline bank transfers are already well established. The most common and easy to use include: online banking transfers where the account holder is redirected to the bank is Web site by the merchant site to effect payment. Other options are: i) electronic and mobile banking which have more advanced features, for example, schedule payments and ii) EBPP, where instead of having to enter all transaction details manually, these are automatically entered from the electronic bill and the payer only authorises. The EBPP provider (either bank or third party) establishes contracts with the organisations whose bills it can present electronically (e.g. utility companies) and will send in the bills the buyer has authorised. The report concentrates on business-to-consumer online payments rather than on business-to business (B2B) financial transactions. With the success of online auctions person-to-person markets have gained in importance and are also considered. The various offline payment options available for buying on line are not dealt with.
1.2 Project overview
This application administrates its users and customers.The system is easy to use with simple knowledge of computer. The applied principles in this system are instinctive and depend on running application at user interface.The following steps are included in the developing of an application. * Information collection
* Coding and assigning
* Applying the application at User end
This project will serve the following objectives:-
* Add and maintain records
* Add and maintain customer details.
* Provides economic/financial reports to the owner monthly or weekly and yearly. * Provides a convenient solution of billing pattern.
* Make an easy to use environment for users and customers.
1.4 Project scope
* The online Billing application is providing with efficient GUI to the user and can be installed in other systems easily. * The modules is divided into
* Create User
* Add entry
* Erase Entry
* Modify Entry- 1. Search name, 2. By mobile number.
* This project will help the store keeper in fast billing * This project enable to maintain a great database of all customers visited. * This project is web based and easy to use
* Easy to maintain in future prospect.
* Powerfull online payments software
* Secure, Flexible and customizable.
* Security:Security is one of the most important features that customers and businesses look for in a billing system. The all encompassing security feature you do not want to go without is PCI compliance. To be PCI compliant, a system must meet all the security standards set by the PRCI SSC (Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council). If your business is primarily B2B versus B2C, you may want to consider Level 3 Processing, as well.
* View Invoice and Payment History Online: Your customers will love being able to view their invoice and payment history online. By offering an EBPP to your customers, they will be able to access this information easily without having to call your office and talk to an employee to get their...