2. There is a family of four and the daughter always seem to favor the father over the mother, despite the mother’s unconditional love, patience, and kindness towards the daughter. However, the mother becomes very sick and the father, out of his stress, has an affair with a co-worker and leaves the daughter to care-take the mother while he was out of the house. The two ladies end up building a very intimate relationship and after the mother passes, the other family members reflect on the mother’s imprint on their lives.
3. I included very general main ideas. I omitted specific names, scenes, and dialogue. I included the main parts to summarize the plot concisely. I omitted specific details to keep my answer short and leave out unnecessary points.
4. Clarity- too many symbols and references, understandable, did it make sense? Structure- was the film laid out well? Did it flow well from scene to scene? Value- was the movie worthwhile? What was anything substantial taken from the movie?
5. I plan to use other people’s reviews of this movie as to support my overall judgment.
6. I could counter argue the presence of swear words throughout the movie to strengthen my argument- the words are not used offensively but to express certain emotions.
7. The daughter comes home and isn’t dressed for the occasion, eats the icing, and drops the plate. The mother becomes very ill....