- It’s said that 1 should never judge a person by external appearance, but it’s very common for ppl to do so. - When 1st getting acquainted w/ a person, most of us tend to look at one’s external appearance and draw a short conclusion on his character。 - But how many percentages are you sure that ur judgment is correct?
Actually, you can’t tell exactly what a person’s life and their true character is, just from the external appearance. - it’s better to reserve judgment until u have a chance to get to know the person. - This is also what I want to advice u 2day, that is in most cases you shouldn’t judge a person by external appearance. b/c judgments based on external appearance may result many problems.
It prevent u from really getting to know a person, reinforce stereotypes, and can lead u to wrong conclusions that aren’t true.
I>. If you judge a person only by his or her external appearances, you may lose chances to make good friends. - What is ur 1 impression abt these guys?
- Will you make friend with this pp or try to keep distance as far as possible?
- As you see in “Beauty and beast”,or the Hunchback of Notre Dame, their appearance make ppl scared or and of course, ppl don’t dare or don’t want to get close to them and then ppl limit the contract w this person.
- And as a result, how can you get a better understand of a person when knowing nothing abt them?
- Maybe both of you have interests and hobbies in common.
- You cannot know this point because your wrong judgment prevents you from knowing his interest and keeps you too far from him to make good friends.
- What is your opinion abt tattoo? Do you like pp with tattoo on their body?
- Many Eastern people,...