END UP REPORT
• San Antonio Medical Center History Background
• Weekly/Progress Report Complition
• Reaction paper of the student
• What have I learned from the experience?
• My experience with the people around me?
• What I can recommend for the improvement of the OJT Program? • What is your advise to those who will take their practicum in the near future?
• Letter of application
• Acceptance letter
• Waver form
• Training schedule form
• Certificate of completion
• Evaluation form
HISTORY BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
SAN ANTONIO MEDICAL CENTER of LIPA INC.
& BESTHEALTH MEDICAL CLINICS & DIAGNOSTIC
SAN ANTONIO MEDICAL CENTER . is a pioneering health care provider in Lipa City for the past thirty five (35) years. When it was established in 1970, the hospital was known as San Antonio Maternity and MedicalHospital , because of the basic health care provided by its trained Obstetrics & Gynecologist, N. Reyes and Internist & Cardiologist, Cesar A. Reyes Sr.
As for the Outpatient department medical services and facilities, we have incorporated a company, BESTHEALTH CLINICS AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTER, A separate building connected to the hospital was built to house doctors clinics. It offers integrated out-patient healthcare services through its pool of highly competent specialists and sub specialist.
Complementing the first rate out-patient services are its state of the art laboratory and diagnostic facilities like the Four Dimensional (4D) Ultrasound, the first in Batangas Province. Imaging services include X-Ray (500 ma fully computerized X-Ray machine), Computerized Tomography Scan (CT Scan), Dental Panoramic, Cephlometric, Temporo Mandibular X-Ray, Cardiac Services include 2D/3D Echocardiography & Electrochardiography, Hemodialysis Center and Physical...