Come Fun, Come All.
Old Navy is a family oriented clothing retailer, both in-store and online, owned by an American Multinational Corporation, Gap. Old Navy’s mission is to offer affordable, fashionable clothing and accessories for adults, kids, baby’s, and moms-to-be. It all began in February 1993, when a small team of Gap employees was given an assignment to come up with a business plan, for a revolutionary new approach to retail. The following fall, was the birth of Gap Warehouse, who offered casual, yet fashionable, clothing at a great price. The name “Gap Warehouse” seemed too dull, so the name was shortly after changed to “Old Navy”. The first Old Navy opened in March 1994 in Colma, California. They now have over 1000 stores within America and Canada, and also account for approximately 40% of The Gap’s $15.8 billion in sales. An early ad showed the spirit of the brand: “Imagine a store that offers clothing for the whole family. And everything it sells has a great style, in great colours, with the kind of quality you recognize at once. And then imagine that the jackets, the sweaters, the dresses, the t-shirts, everything you want and need to buy is at a price you can’t believe. This is Old Navy.” Less than four years after opening, Old Navy made history as is became the fastest retailer to reach $1 Billion in annual sales. * Products/Services
* Maternity clothes
* Clothes/Accessories for toddlers
* New-borns/babies clothing/accessories
* Boys and Girls clothing
* Men’s clothing
* Women’s clothing
* Active wear for men, women, boys and girls
* Graphic/Basic/Collectible tee’s for everyone
* Now buy one get one free ($10-$20 each)
* Physical Environment
* Old Navy is located at one of the end corners of Bramalea City Centre. On the outside it looks like any regular store, with a big and bold navy blue signs which reads “Old...