1. A description of your client’s age, gender, weight, height, and typical daily physical activity. * My Client is (The “Gamer,” Busy Salesperson, or Marathon Runner): * Age: 23
* Gender: Female
* Weight: 125
* Height: 5’4
2. An analysis of your client’s body composition, including calculated body mass index (BMI) and BMI goals. * Your client’s calculated BMI score _21.5_
* Your client’s BMI indicates that he or she is:
* Do you agree with your client’s BMI interpretation? Why or why not? Yes. She is probably pretty skinny but at a healthy weight.
* Write a specific, measurable goal indicating if your client should maintain, decrease, or increase their BMI. She should maintain her BMI by doing the same eating habits that she has been doing. She works out regularly and should also continue that.
* Regardless of your client’s goals, describe what they would need to do in terms of caloric input and output to: Lose weight: Walk an hour on the treadmill instead of 45 minutes and eat a few less calories and fats. Gain Weight: Instead of walking briskly on the treadmill for 45 minutes, walk slowly for 30 minutes only 3 times a week. Eat more fats such as nuts and oils.
3. Identify at least two specific nutrients identified by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans as a priority for your client’s population and at least three food sources that supply each of these nutrients.
She should have dairy & protiens to help her maintain her weight. In order to get the proper dairy intake, she will need to eat things like cheese, milk, and yogurt. In order to get the protein needed by her body, she will need to eat almonds, walnuts, and meat.
4. A copy of the MyPlate plan suggested for your client.
My Plate Plan results:...