-What are realistic steps that could be taken to reduce obesity among Malaysian children? -Three things we could do to prevent obesity.
-Compose an essay describing each one in detail.
Points gained from researched articles
1. Changes in children’s physical activity
-Tend to play indoor games, watching TV rather than playing outdoor games. -Children’s time nowadays occupied with various classes. -Parents are worry to let the children outside.
2. Taking more fast, junk and packaged foods.
- Tend to be high in fat and calories.
- Easy way for busy parents to prepare food.
- Trendy food that preferred by children rather than fish and fresh vegetables.
3. Unawareness within the public of a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not allocate time for exercises.
- Do not care to know about healthy food or balanced diet. - No time for healthy activities with family members.
REALISTIC STEPS TO REDUCE OBESITY AMONG CHILDREN
General statement 1: The obese problem becomes more significant nowadays. General statement 2: Children are also having this problem. General statement 3: There are several causes for this health phenomenon. General statement 4: Some realistic steps could be taken to reduce obesity among Malaysian’s children.
1. Main supporting point: Giving encouragement for the children to take part in outdoor games. a. Supporting Detail: Outdoor games could burn out more calories and would not accumulate excessive fats. b. Supporting Detail: Fresher air could be gained outside and helps them in growing healthier.
2. Main supporting point: Educate the public in healthy lifestyles. a. Supporting Detail: Continual campaigns through mass media. b. Supporting...