CONFIDENTIAL REPORT – DO NOT COPY
For additional copies please see Court Clerk
Case # 10-J-00134
Date of Hearing: June 6, 2011 Time of Hearing: 1:00pm.
1) Jaleah Spaulding is a 6 year old child.
2) Kellie Northern is a 2 year old child.
3) Christopher Northern is a 4 year old child.
Location of Child(ren):
1) All the children are in a foster home located at 206 Adair Ave. in Shelbyville, Ky.
1) Court report
2) DCBS files
3) Police reports
1) Faye Spaulding, maternal grandmother- attempted however, made no contact.
2) Brittany Wilson, natural mother- attempted however, made no contact.
1) On September 22, Casa spoke with Brittany Wilson in the home of her mother Faye Spaulding. Mrs. Wilson stated that when she moved here from North Carolina, she and her children were homeless. Mrs. Wilson informed Casa that around that time she had no way to provide for herself or her children, so she decided to put them in the care of social services, sometime in August of 2010. Brittany told Casa that she gets visitation with her children every weekend from 9am Friday-6pm Sunday. Brittany also informed Casa that she was working and that she resided at the residence of her mother’s home, and that she is working towards getting her own residence. Brittany stated to Casa that the children had a hard time adjusting to their new environment. Brittany stated to Casa that she wanted her children back and will do whatever is asked of her. Casa has not had any further contact with Brittany because her phone has been disconnected, and Brittany has not giving me the address of new residence. Casa has tried to... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 06). No Paper at This Time. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/No-Paper-At-This-Time-728103.html
"No Paper at This Time" StudyMode.com. 06 2011. 06 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/No-Paper-At-This-Time-728103.html>.
"No Paper at This Time." StudyMode.com. 06, 2011. Accessed 06, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/No-Paper-At-This-Time-728103.html.