28 July 2011
REGIONAL SPECIAL ORDER
NO. 2011- ____
SUBJECT: AUTHORIZING THE CONDUCT OF IEC PLANNING WORKSHOP
1. In the interest of the service and to accelerate the process of communicating the National Greening Program to partner institutions in the region, authority is hereby granted to conduct a One-Day Workshop aimed at formulating IEC Plan per CENRO/PENRO and draw a Regional IEC Plan on August 4, 2011 at the ORED Conference Room with the following participants and facilitators:
1. For. Concepcion C. Mendoza- Focal Person, NGP TWG 2. Ruby L. Mendones- OIC, RPAO
3. Jessel S. Basanta- Information Officer, RPAO
4. Jocelyn Apuyan- HRD
5. Hazel Manjares- FEO-IT, RPAO
6. Leizl T. Tanteo- Forestry Extension Officer (FEO), PENRO Catanduanes 7. Ryan S. Tabina- FEO, CENRO Catanduanes
8. Ariel R. Caleon- FEO, CENRO Daet, CN
9. Imelda D. San Juan- FEO, CENRO Sorsogon
10. Karla Anne Mae Gases- FEO, CENRO Mobo
11. Lalaine Pana Tubig-FEO, CENRO Naga
12. Hazel Jizela Belen- FEO, PENRO Albay
13. Randy Codia- FEO, PENRO Albay\
14. May R. Regachelo- FEO, CENRO Goa
15. Elizabeth A. Lopez- FEO, CENRO Goa
16. Jasper A. Ruiz- FEO, CENRO San Jacinto
17. Jayson Sta. Cruz-FEO, CENRO Iriga City
18. Albert Alemania- FEO, CENRO Sipocot
19. Angela A. Amador- FEO, ORED
2. Allocation for NGP at the Regional Office shall be used to defray cost of this Workshop subject to the usual accounting and auditing procedures. 3. This Order shall take effect immediately.
JOSELIN MARCUS E. FRAGADA, CESO III
Regional Executive Director
Proposed Activity: Workshop of NGP Communications Team
DENR ORED Conference Room
August 4, 2011
NGP and RPAO
Budget Required: P 5,000.00
The aim of the workshop is to engage Forestry Extension Officers in a focused discussion on NGP. Training will include understanding the importance of developing a coherent Communications Plan, outlining the roles of the FEOs, analyzing tasks identified with the NGP, discussing the feasibility of various activities and facilitating the drafting of a coherent action plan for 2011.
The workshop is a one- day program designed to equip participants with understanding of the Communication Support to NGP as a whole and within their AOR. The training encourages participants to situate their roles in accelerating NGP operations and in leveraging public support through the use of information in long-term NGP activities.
The objectives of the training program are to:
1. Reinforce knowledge of the ecological, economic and social benefits of NGP ; 2. Discuss the major roles and responsibilities of a communication support team; 3. Present and discuss the Communications Framework for NGP Region 5; 4. Understand the importance and some tools of Communication to leverage support and foster common objectives with other sectors; 5. Determine basic activities for Year 1
6. Facilitate discussion and planning for a province-wide and regional NGP IEC implementation.
|TIME |ACTIVITY |RESOURCE PERSON | |8:00 – 8:30 |Arrival of Participants and Registration | | |8:30 – 9:00 |Preliminaries / Opening Program | | | |Invocation |...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document