* Q2. Give the main characteristics of generation of computers. * (2 marks)
* Q3. Give the features of first and second generation of * computers. (5 marks)
* Q4. Give the features of fourth and fifth generation of * computers. (5 marks)
* Q5. Explain the generations of computers. (15 marks )
* 1.Explain Algorithm ? 2 * 2.Explain Flow Chart With Symbols ? 2
* 3.Explain the five flowchart structures ? 5 * 4.Draw a flowchart for one of these activities 15
* Making a telephone call.
b) Making a cup of tea.
c) Repairing a bicycle tyre.
* 1.What are the keys of computer generations? 2 * 2.Write name of computer generations? 2
* 3.Write advantages and disadvantages of computer generation? 5 * 4.Explain each computer generation in detail? 15
* Define a system. Explain the components of a system.
* How do you explain system development life cycle?
* What is system analysis and design (SAD) ?
* Role of system analysis and design in the development of a system. * Q1. What is Software Development Life Cycle? (2 marks) * Q2. Name the different stages of Waterfall model. (2 marks) * Q3. Give the strengths and weaknesses of Waterfall model. * (5 marks)
* Q4. In what situation is the waterfall and spiral models used? * (5 marks)
* Q5. Explain the spiral model with diagram. (15 marks)
* Answer the following- (2 marks each)
* Q: What is system?
* Q:What are the types of system?
* Answer the following- (5 marks each)
* Q:Define the following:
* a) System analysis
* b) System design
* c) DFD
* d) File design
* e) MINI-SPEC
* Q: What...