Adrian D. Horstead, Sr.
1217 Belcourt Parkway
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544
Cell: (770) 686-0425
OBJECTIVE: To attain a long term position with a stable growing company.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration
Samford University, Birmingham, AL
Major: Management (Graduated May of 2004)
Samford University Athletics, Birmingham, AL
* Planning and execution of pre-game activities
* Managed children’s activities( Kid-Zone) during football games
Adept in Windows and Macintosh operating systems with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Windows 98, Microsoft Office XP, Goldmine Sales and Marketing, ACT, SaleForce.com, QuickBooks Pro, Dreamweaver, E-mail, Intranet, Internet
March 2009- Present
Structural Craftsman- United States Air Force Reserve
* Structural layout/framing of floors, walls, wooden and metal studs and roofs * Masonry construction such as mixing mortar and laying block * Finished carpentry (installing and repairing gypsum board) * Installation and maintenance on personnel and facility doors (wood, metal, roll-up doors, door closers, locking devices) * Sheet metal layout and fabrication
* Oxyacetylene and plasma torches used on alloy
* Stick, MIG, and TIG welding
August 2005- January 2009
Bulk Advanced Sales Supervisor- Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc. Birmingham, AL. * Merchandise for all home market accounts (Wal-mart, Bi-Lo, Food Giant) * Trained bulk and trainee salesman on merchandising standards and accountability * Ensure production for all home market accounts
* Worked hand in hand with other supervisors on ordering and merchandising products * Communicate with store managers on upcoming sales and displays
July 2004- January 2006
Presentation Administrator - Nutro Products Inc,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document