1. What is the difference of the other Ethnic Tribe to the Mangyan? >> It has 8 Ethnic Tribes namely Alangan, Bangon, Buhid, Hanunuo, Iraya, Ratagnon, Tadyawan, and Tau-buhid.
2. Why are there so many kinds of Mangyan Ethnic Tribe?
>> Because the term Mangyan is the generic name for the eight indigenous groups found in Mindoro island.
3. What are the similarities and differences of the Mangyan Ethnic Tribes? >> Each differ in tribal name, language and customs. On the other hand the similarities are they dwell mostly on the mountainous regions of Mindoro.
4. Why does Ambahan doesn’t have any fixed tonality was instrumental accompanied? >> Because it is similar to a chant, it has no fixed tonality nor instrumental accompaniment.
5. Who are the usually singer of the Ambahan? Are the children allow to sing too? >> Men and women who are of the right age usually sings the Ambahan. Children are not allowed because if a Mangyan found a beautiful ambahan, he/she makes a copy of it by inscribing it on a piece of bamboo.
6. Why do the Mangyan have musical instrument if they don’t accompany it in their chant song? Is there any difference if the Mangyan accompany Ambahan with musical instrument? >> Ritual chanting can be accompanied by musical instruments while a lullaby can be sung without any instrument. Yes because it will defeat its characteristics of being acapella and non tonal.
1. How can we classify the Chinese Painting?
>> Chinese paintings were ornamental, not representational, consisted of patterns or designs and not pictures.
2. Is there any difference between Chinese Painting and other Asian Painting? >> There are differences because the Chinese uses its own brush strokes similar to those used in calligraphy and color wash techniques. Flower painting combined with the Chinese tradition of painting birds and animals....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document