o Issuance of Token
o Photo Capturing
o Thumb and Signatures
o Data Acquisition by DEO
o Form Printing
o Attestation & Form Submission
• Data uploading to NADRA Data Warehouse
• Verification and Clearance from NADRA Data Warehouse • Printing at Production
• Delivery of NICOP to NSRC or Address
The POC program endeavors to provide eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to get back to their roots, while ensuring that the motherland remains tightly integrated with expatriates worldwide which includes • Visa-free entry into Pakistan.
• Indefinite stay in Pakistan.
• Exemption from foreigner registration requirements.
• Permission to purchase and sell property.
• Right to open and operate bank accounts.
• Data Acquisition at Data Acquisition Unit (DAU)
• Issuance of Token
• Photo Capturing
• Thumb and Signatures
• Data Acquisition by DEO
• Verification from NADRA Data Warehouse
• Printing at Production
• Delivery of POC
CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) is the core product of NADRA issued to a valid/legitimate citizen of Pakistan. It is a blend of state-of-the-art technology and well-defined business rules to guarantee its authenticity and validity. Every genuine, 18 Years and above, citizen of Pakistan is eligible for CNIC.
CRC Child Registration Certificates is a registration document used to register minors under the age of 18 years.
Family Registration Certificates are documents issued to nationals of Pakistan highlighting the family tree structure of the applicant.
Multi - Biometric ID Card
NADRA has developed a comprehensive system with Interactive Data Acquisition & Web methodologies; acquiring, transferring, processing, archiving data & producing ISO compliant secure identification documents. This system generates unique citizen identification numbers for entire population. The Registration system integrates biometric technologies such as Automated Finger Identification Systems (AFIS) and Facial Recognition Systems and is capable of providing identity verification to all integral Government departments. The system can meet any standards required by the customer, including ISO 7810 and ICAO 9303 compliant ID cards. NADRA provides integration services for all types of ID technologies as per the clients’ requirement including Smart Card, RFID cards, Java cards and microprocessor based cards. The end-to-end registration system ensures authenticity of individual & documents through visual as well as electronic means. NADRA provides the following services to its clients: • Evaluate possible technologies and solutions for the project . • Develop a new Identification numbering scheme .
• Define technical standards based on requirements and evaluation • Define system security standards .
• Undertake a system analysis and design study of the manual process, to identify gaps in the system • Perform Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) of the existing procedures • Develop data acquisition methodologies and identify data fields required to be captured • Identify required technologies pertaining to:
o Data Acquisition
o Data Communication
o Data Processing
o Secure Document Production & Document Delivery components • Design Data Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) plan for the project • Develop requirements for integration with other government bodies • Identify Hardware &...