Give thanks to HIM and praise His name.
For the LORD is good and His love endures forever
Hence, I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the following for their time, support, kindness, encouragement and inspiration.
To Mrs.Irish Agpaoa (Greenwich Store manager), Mr. Danielle Tomas (Assistant Restaurant Manager) Ms. Janeth Alamis (Assistant Restaurant Manager).
To my colleagues during my training.
A special acknowledgement to Mr. Dennis Viernes Jr.
This narrative report is dedicated with love and proud to the persons who shared their knowledge, skills, patience and pieces of advice on me. To the nice guy above for giving me the knowledge, strength and determination.
We have all worked at places that we were less than excited to get up in the mornings and go to; this is an awful feeling. It is more pleasurable and less stressful to work with positively and enjoyment.
I’m showing my coworker that I’m willing to help them and presenting attitude of attitude of positively and approachability which others are not. Some walk around you with a sad and mad face. Some are friendly, pleasant and nice. Ate Sheng is fun to work with. If I still can I’m trying not to complain
I interact with each of colleagues in non working way. We treat each other as were close friends. But then we cannot avoid some mistakes which lead to process defect. The managers are fun to be with, they treated us good in some other ways.
Overall, I enjoy so much being with my GREENWICH FAMILY and very much thankful for they become nice to me.
Sanitation and Procedure
1. HAND WASHING AND SANITIZING PROCEDURES:
A. Double hand washing
a. 1 Wash hands and nail brush with tap water.
a. 2 Dispense two (2) shots of hand soup and rub hands for at least 20 seconds.
a. 3 Vigorously brush the finger tips and under the nails using the hand and the nail brush.
a. 4 While using the brush rinse the hands and brush under running water.
a. 5 Dispense two (2) shots of hand soap onto hands.
a. 6 Rub hands for at least 20 seconds.
* work the lather from the wrists down to the fingertips especially between the fingers.
* from the wrist up to the elbows. (water may be added as needed)
a. 7 Thoroughly rinse all the lather from fingertips, hands and arms with tap water.
a. 8 Dry hands using hand dryer.
* When to do hand washing:
* before beginning at work shift.
* After using the rest room and re-entering in the kitchen. * After cleaning dirty materials.
B. Single hand washing
b. 1 Dispense two (2) shots of hand soap onto the hands.
b. 2 Rub hands together for at least 20 seconds to produce a good lather, add water as needed.
* work the lather from the wrists down to the fingertips especially between the fingers. * from the wrist up to the elbows. (water may be added as needed) b. 3 Thoroughly rinse all the lather from fingertips, hands and arms with tap water.
c. 4 Shake off all the excess water.
b. 5 Dry hands using hand dryer.
* Make sure that the hands and arms are thoroughly rinsed after washing.
* Ensure that hands are dry before sanitizing.
2. HAND SANITIZING
1. Dispense two (2) shots of hand sanitizer onto the hands.
2. Rub hands for 10 to 20 seconds to dry hands.
* Thoroughly distribute the hand sanitizer to all parts of the hand from the wrists down to the fingertips especially between fingers and fingernails. * Ensure that hands are clean and dry to maximize effectiveness of hand sanitizer.
“SHOT C”- refers to the periodic cleaning and/or sanitizing hands and performing of side duties per station.
Do the following:
Please join StudyMode to read the full document