To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goal.
| NAME OF INSTITUTE
| YEAR OFPASSING
| PERCENTAGE/ CGPA
| B.TECH(Computer Science & Engineering )
| PadmashreeKrutarthaAcharya College Of Engineering, Bargarh
| +2 Sc.
| Surajmall College, Rengali
| The Kosala School, Nuakhairpalli
Programming Skills: Core Java, JDBC
Hardware and Networking Essentials:
Assembling and Disassembling PC
Windows Server 2008
Maintaining Router & Switches
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7.
* Concept and features of OOP, variables, methods.
* Create classes and objects and add methods to a class.
* Encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
* Implement error handling techniques using exception handling. * Application execution from Command Line.
* Multithreading, IO Stream, Collection
* Responsibilities involved organizing seminars, presentations and other activities at the college. * Part of the core team to organize the Technical Fest ‘CYBONIX’ in the year 2010. * Responsibilities as committee member involved managing the Technical & Cultural festival and other regular activities at college.
Reliable and Responsible.
Innovative and able to develop new ideas.
Convincing skills with a logical mind.
Strongly committed to assigned task.
Able to work in shifts.
: Pratyush Mishra
Date of Birth
: Mr. Sharat Kumar Mishra
Please join StudyMode to read the full document