CAREER OBJECTIVE |
To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goal.
EXAMINATION| NAME OF INSTITUTE| UNIVERSITY/BOARD| YEAR OFPASSING| PERCENTAGE/ CGPA| B.TECH(Computer Science & Engineering )| PadmashreeKrutarthaAcharya College Of Engineering, Bargarh| B.P.U.T| 2011| 7.15/10| +2 Sc.| Surajmall College, Rengali| C.H.S.E| 2007| 79.1| 10th| The Kosala School, Nuakhairpalli| C.B.S.E| 2005| 71.8|
Programming Skills: Core Java, JDBC
Hardware and Networking Essentials:
* Assembling and Disassembling PC
* Windows Server 2008
* IP Configurations
* Maintaining Router & Switches
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7.
* Concept and features of OOP, variables, methods.
* Create classes and objects and add methods to a class.
* Encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
* Implement error handling techniques using exception handling. * Application execution from Command Line.
* Multithreading, IO Stream, Collection
* Responsibilities involved organizing seminars, presentations and other activities at the college. * Part of the core team to organize the Technical Fest ‘CYBONIX’ in the year 2010. * Responsibilities as committee member involved managing the Technical & Cultural festival and other regular activities at college.
* Listening Music
* Browsing internet
* Reliable and Responsible.
* Innovative and able to develop new ideas.
* Convincing skills with a logical mind.
* Strongly committed to assigned task.
* Able to work in shifts.
Name: Pratyush Mishra
Date of Birth: 22-01-1990
Father’s Name: Mr. Sharat Kumar Mishra