1. A zoo is an interesting place for people of all ages and callings.
2. But it is particularly fascinating for children and young.
3. One Friday, I along with some of my friends, went to visit the national zoo at Mirpur, Dhaka.
4. We went there by bus.
5. When I reached there, I was much amazed finding various kinds of animals and birds at a time.
6. At first we went into the shed in which the monkeys were.
7. Before I could get near them, I could hear their chattering.
8. They were jumping from one bar to another.
9. Then the large pythons in their big cages caught on my sight.
10. They were basking in the sun.
11. My attention was next drawn to the cage in which there were two big snakes.
12. The sight of the snakes made my blood creep.
13. Then I turned my eyes from them to the place where the tigers were held into a cage.
14. They greeted us with loud growls.
15. They impressed me with their majesty.
16. There were many deer within the enclosure.
17. I felt rather happy when I visited the birds.
18. They were of various colors and shapes.
19. They were large in number.
20. Gradually we saw tigers, crocodiles, gorillas, lions, cheetahs, etc.
21. I also visited some other animals.
22. There were some fast food shops.
23. We took light refreshment.
24. I was beside myself with joy.
25. We spent several hours and started for home in the afternoon.
26. Indeed, we enjoyed the very much.
27. It was not only interesting but also instructive tour to us.