6880 Blue Creek Rd.
Brookwood, AL 35444
Mobile: (205) 567-7849 Home: (205) 477-7623
Currently, I have seven years experience working/managing in IT fields, which include but are not limited to networking, administration, technical training, & end user support. In addition to six years’, experience working in the Business & IT Management fields. I am looking for a permanent full-time position with a stable company with potential room for growth. However, I am not opposed to a temporary or contract position providing the job will be beneficial to the company as well as my. To be effective in a position with my career, I have acquired the necessary skill sets allowing me to be a top competitor for employment positions such as IT Security, IT/Business Management, Network Administration, IT Technician, Sr., Technical Trainer, Analyst, or Technical Helpdesk Support Specialist. Currently continuing my education, currently earning my bachelors degree in Information Security Systems’ which will allow me to learn more in depth knowledge that can assisting me in obtaining a career where I am not just earning a living but also being an asset.
* Security Technology -Retina Network Security Scanners, SSH, SSL, Digital Certificates, Video Surveillance, etc
* Operating Systems -Microsoft Windows (all), Mac, Android, Unix-Based Systems Solaris, Linux, Thin Client
* Networking -LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, Dell Servers,
* Software -MBSA, MSE, MS Office(Word, Excel, Project, Access,
Power Point, Outlook), Norton/Symantec Ghosting,
Remedy Helpdesk Ticketing Software, etc
Bridge Consulting & Repair, LLCBessemer, Alabama
IT ManagerApril 2009-Current
* Project management including designing, implementing, monitoring, repairing IT Systems/Security/Hardware;...