181 Penn Ave • Grambling, LA 71245 • (318) 789-4025
Grambling State University, College of Arts and Sciences, Grambling, LA Bachelor of Arts & Science Degree, May 2014
President’s List: Summer 2011, Fall 2011
Honor Roll: Summer II 2011, spring 2013
Horizon Rehabilitation Center
* Provides individual and group counseling to clients on a scheduled basis * Provides clinical supervision to practicum clients and maintains supervision notes. * Maintains up-to-date clinical documentation via our electronic recordkeeping system. * Consults with supervisors and staff as needed.
* Attends training seminars, staff meetings and supervision on a weekly basis and in a prompt manner.
Leadership and Societies
Vice President, Psychology and Sociology Club (Fall 2012 to present) * Represented Psychology Department during Internship Seminar event and presented information on internships and summer research programs. * Organized community service and service learning hours for the club * Worked with professors to secure guest speakers and graduate school presentations for Psychology and Sociology majors. * Responsible for leading meetings and keeping up with student campus event. National Honor Society of Leadership and Success
* Helps people discover achieve their goals
* Serve as a powerful force of good in the greater community by encouraging and organizing action to better the world. National Honor Society of Social Sciences (Pi Gamma Mu)
* Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thoughts * Advance students knowledge of classical and modern science * Encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of the scientific knowledge that benefits all humankind
Please join StudyMode to read the full document