Hostel Management System
We have two hostels in our Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT), which consist hostel in faculty and hostel outside of the faculty. These two hostels at present are managed manually by the hostel office. The Registration form verification to the different data processing is done manually. Thus there are a lot of repetitions which can be easily avoided. And hence there is a lot of strain on the person who are running the hostel and software’s are not usually used in this context. This particular project deals with the problems on managing a hostel and avoids the problems which occur when carried manually. Identification of the drawbacks of the existing system leads to the designing of computerized system that will be compatible to the existing system with the system which is more user-friendly and better organized. We can improve the efficiency of the system, thus overcome the drawbacks of the existing system. Advantages of Hostel Management System
* Student Hostel Management System is useful to perform the complete Hostel Management functionalities of any of the faculty of the university.
* Base file Hostel creation, Block creation and Room Facility are defined in master file.
* Other Main process such as Room location, Room Change and Room facilities are available in this Hostel Management System.
* Creation of Building and Block information.
* Provision for creating various room types (Single & Shared ). * Room allotment to the student.
* Online vacancy position of the room.
* Student leave registers.
* Monitoring Visitors and Guest register.
* Provision for monitoring the student hostel activities. * Transfer of rooms
Review about the current hostel managing system
LUCT are using manual way in all their working activities, those activities includes using pen and paper to kept their hostel tenant records, using pen and paper to kept...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document