2. The computer is one of the most brilliant gifts of science. 3. It is an electronic device for storing information.
4. This device was originally developed by Charles Babbage. 5. Computer has a huge memory. It can hold large amount of data. 6. Many of the activities today at home and in business are done by computers. 7. It can carry our calculations in just a few minutes.
8. It helps us in solving many difficult problems of calculations. 9. Use of computers has reduced the paperwork.
10. It is used in railways, airlines.
11. It is used in defense service, research establishments. 12. It is used in postal and communication department
13. It is used in Business transactions
14. It is used in office, shop, factory
15. It controls the traffic
16. It is used to locate and investigate diseases.
17. Various types of games like chess and cards can also be played on computers 18. Computer is the backbone of information technology.
19. The computer has proved a friend and servant of science, technology and industry 20. Computers have made the world a global village today
2.Science as a blessing and not a curse.
1. Science has two faces-good and bad.
2. If we use it in a good way it will provide us with sweet results. 3. But if we use it in the wrong way the results will be bitter. 4. Electricity is one of the greatest wonders of modern science. 5. It helps us in the growth of transport.
6. It helps us in the growth of communication.
7. It helps us in the field of agriculture.
8. It helps to improve the food production levels and quality 9. It helps us in Open heart surgeries, organ transplants. 10. It helps us to diagnose and treat many dangerous diseases. 11. It helps to improve means of traveling-cars, trains, aero-planes, ships etc. 12. It helps Man travel to the moon.
13. It helps them trace progress of...