MCSE-101 ADVANCED COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS
Duration: 3 hrs.
Linear Algebra: Linear transformation, vector spaces, hash function, Hermite polynomial, Heavisite’s unit function and error function. Elementary concepts of Modular mathematics
Solution of Partial Differential Equation (PDE) by separation of variable method, numerical solution of PDE (Laplace, Poisson’s, Parabolic) using finite difference methods, Elementary properties of FT, DFT, WFT, Wavelet transform, Haar transform. UNIT 3
Probability, compound probability and discrete random variable. Binomial, Normal and Poisson’s distributions, Sampling distribution, elementary concept of estimation and theory of hypothesis, recurred relations.
Stochastic process, Markov process transition probability transition probability matrix, just and higher order Markov process, Application of Eigen value problems in Markov Process, Markov chain. Queuing system, transient and steady state, traffic intensity, distribution queuing system, concepts of queuing models (M/M/1: Infinity/ Infinity/ FC FS), (M/M/1: N/ Infinity/ FC FS), (M/M/S: Infinity/ Infinity/ FC FS)
Operations of fuzzy sets, fuzzy arithmetic & relations, fuzzy relation equations, fuzzy logics. MATLAB introduction, programming in MATLAB scripts, functions and their application.
1. Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.V. Ramana, Tata Mc Hill. 2. Advance Engineering Mathematics by Ervin Kreszig, Wiley Easten Edd. 3. Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB by Steven C Chapra, TMH. 4. Advance Engg Mathematics, O’ Neil, Cengage (Thomson)
4. Introductory Methods of Numerical Analysis by S.S. Shastry, 5. Introduction of Numerical Analysis by Forberg
6. Numerical Solution of Differential Equation by M. K. Jain 7. Numerical Mathematical Analysis By James B. Scarborogh
8. Fourier Transforms by J. N. Sheddon
9. Fuzzy Logic in Engineering by T. J. Ross
10. Fuzzy Sets Theory & its Applications by H. J. Zimmersoms
MCSE-102 ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHM
Duration: 3 hrs.
INTRODUCTION: Basic concepts of OOPs – Templates – Algorithm Analysis – ADT - List (Singly, Doubly and Circular) Implementation - Array, Pointer, Cursor Implementation
BASIC DATA STRUCTURES: Stacks and Queues – ADT, Implementation and Applications - Trees – General, Binary, Binary Search, Expression Search, AVL, Splay, B-Trees – Implementations - Tree Traversals.
ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURES: Set – Implementation – Basic operations on set – Priority Queue – Implementation - Graphs – Directed Graphs – Shortest Path Problem - Undirected Graph - Spanning Trees – Graph Traversals
MEMORY MANAGEMENT ; Issues - Managing Equal Sized Blocks - Garbage Collection Algorithms for Equal Sized Blocks - Storage Allocation for Objects with Mixed Sizes - Buddy Systems - Storage Compaction
SEARCHING, SORTING AND DESIGN TECHNIQUES: Searching Techniques, Sorting – Internal Sorting – Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort, Bin Sort, Radix Sort – External Sorting – Merge Sort, Multi-way Merge Sort, Polyphase Sorting - Design Techniques - Divide and Conquer - Dynamic Programming - Greedy Algorithm – Backtracking - Local Search Algorithms
Reference Books :
1. Mark Allen Weiss, “Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++”, Pearson P 2. Aho, Hopcroft, Ullman, “Data Structures and Algorithms”, Pearson Education P 3. Drozdek, Data Structures and algorithm in Jawa, Cengage (Thomson) 4. Gilberg, Data structures Using C++, Cengage
3. Horowitz, Sahni, Rajasekaran, “Computer Algorithms”, Galgotia, 4. Tanenbaum A.S., Langram Y, Augestien M.J., ”Data Structures using C & C++”, Prentice Hall of India, 2002
MCSE-103 ADVANCED COMPUTOR ARCHITECTURE
Duration: 3 hrs.
Flynn's and Handler's Classification of parallel computing structures. Pipelined and Vector Processors....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document