The local ringgit currency(RM) convert between RM3.50 to RM4 to foreigners especially U.S dollar. So the cost of living is cheap by American standards. Which attract foreigners to come to our country for holidays. Others convenience facilities include
1.credit card facilities
3.local and international banks
Malaysia is served by an excellent transport system. Once you are in the country there is always transport available to you to even remote areas. Traveling by road in peninsula Malaysia is popular as it has well- developed network of roads.
Malaysia offers discount airline such as Air Asia offering cheap flights. Which enables people to travel worldwide.
1. Buses are inexpensive way to travel in Malaysia, bus routes within towns and cities typically charge fares according to the distance covered.
2. Taxi such as Public cab are available 24hours a day to provide transportation convenient to tourist that come for holiday in Malaysia.
1. It is possible to travel by rail within and to Peninsular Malaysia via Thailand and from Singapore. Malayan Railways or Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTM) connects all major towns in the Peninsular. First, Second or Economy Class air-conditioned coaches are available.
2. The northbound Ekspres Langkawi departs nightly from Kuala Lumpur to Arau in Kedah. Arriving in the morning, it then proceeds to Hatyai, Thailand before returning back to Arau in the evening.
3. Senandung Malam is a KL-Butterworth-KL and KL-Singapore-KL sectional nightly service. Sleeping berths are provided in the first and second class coaches.
There are several ports of entry in Malaysia, namely Penang, Port Klang, Kuantan, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.
Coastal ferries sail frequently between Penang and Butterworth, carrying both passengers as well as vehicles from the mainland to the island. Apart from that, there are many ferry/... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 07). Mr Lee. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 07, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mr-Lee-1824637.html
"Mr Lee" StudyMode.com. 07 2013. 2013. 07 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mr-Lee-1824637.html>.
- MLA 7
"Mr Lee." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 07 2013. Web. 07 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mr-Lee-1824637.html>.
"Mr Lee." StudyMode.com. 07, 2013. Accessed 07, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mr-Lee-1824637.html.