( INC 410 )
HOORE ! HOORE ! FILM
PREPARED BY :
NORAZYANTI BINTI ISMAIL
Synopsis of Hoore Hoore film
The film of Hoore Hoore tells the story of a woman name Nurul Iman with a relatively stout body and not too pretty, but have a good heart. However, the regular feminine characteristics such as other girls still have on Nurul Iman. Nurul Iman have two good friends name Lana and Azadan. They are the kids from hometown and a school. They are close and have a friendly relationship . His mother named Lia, and her father named Hairil. Nurul Iman grandmother named Nenda Zaimah and stay with them.
In schools, Nurul Iman have a friend named Johari, someone who a handsome and have a smart looking. Johari secretly loves Nurul Iman. Meanwhile, Lana and Rita , a beautiful and popular school friends also very interested in Johari. Rita is a girl who have a big egos and is always looking for a trouble with Nurul Iman. Johari father is also a ustad that known as Mr Murshid. At the same time, Nurul Iman was urged to the Queen of Dreams contest organized by a magazine. Rita also entered the competition. When Rita knowing that Aiman also joined the competition, various attempts have been rita shake effort to do. Such challenges by Nurul Iman not only from her arch rival of Rita but also society's dim view of its intention.
MOVIE REVIEW OF HOORE HOORE FILM
Saw Teong Hin
Family, musicals, comedy and romance
ACTOR OF HOORE HOORE :
Akim AF, kila fairy, Nurfarah Nazirah, Harun Salim Bachik, Adibah Noor, Noor Sahronozam, hj Aznil Nawawi, Corey Nawi, Nur Shazwana, AFI Faris, Shahila Shariff, Syafiqah Md. Jemey, Nabil Mohamad, Mohd Faiz.
Hoore Hoore musical film using a network of popular songs he. All songs are getting touch by the composer Audi Mok. Among the songs chosen are; Joking Dipasiran Beach, Old Bikes, Simple Living, Hoore! Hoore!, Final Greetings, Love, Who Owned Gadiskah This, Merisik News, Dad and Mom, Rainbow Evening, One Thousand Million Smiles, Son Shepherd, Isolated and Balik Kampung.
PRINCIPLES OF INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
FOR “ HOORE HOORE “ MOVIE REVIEW.
1. INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION CONNECTS US TO OTHERS
* We are interact with others for every day.
* We do not relate and then talk , but relate in talk.
* How you develop connection to others.
* It is impossible not to communicate.
* Even silence or not speaking or striking a pose is still considered communication. * So there is no way not to communicate.
Movie review :
In this scene, show that they connect each others while they sing and dance. Iman, Rita, Johari, Lana and others connect even they are not in one team. Which is mean Rita hates Nurul Iman, but they can still connecting each others.
2. INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION IS IRREVERSIBLE
* When you communicate to someone you cannot turn back time and reverse what you said. * Once you said something to person you cannot take it back. * Be aware of what you say because you cannot go back in a time machine and change it.
Movie Review :
Example for this element of interpersonal is when Nurul Iman mother said something that was hurt Nenda Zaida.
The dialogue is :
Adibah Noor: habis mak nak Aiman ikut jejak langkah mak masuk ratu kebaya ke? Nak masuk neraka?
Fauziah Nawi: Malam ni baru mak tahu yang syurga dan neraka tu Lia yang tetapkan....
3. INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION IS COMPLICATED
* No form of communication is simple.
* Communication theorists have note that whenever you communicate with others person , they are really at least six people involved : * Who you think you are ?
* Who you think the other person is ?
* Who you think the other person think you are ?
* Who are the other person thinks he or she is ?
* Who the other person thinks you are ?
* Who the other person thinks you thinks...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document