In this ever-changing and fast-paced world we live in, there is seldom much talk about a leader’s’ leadership style, nor is there talk about how any such leadership style affects an employees’ motivation or productivity.
Research has shown however, that a manager’s leadership style can greatly improve their employees’ overall ability to work, their motivation to continue to work and also to be a consistent performer on the job.
We need to expand on the introduction
Include a quotation on leadership syle
What are the types of leadership? What are examples of them?
Also, in older days, was there mention of leadership styles? How influential were they?
Let us see if we can get your introduction to be 4-5 pages overall.
1. Do you believe that a manager’s leadership style can affect employee
2. Do you think that leaders are born and not made?
3. Can improving a manager’s leadership style assist employee productivity?
4. Do you believe that specialized training in leadership would be effective for manager’s
to understand how to handle employees’ needs further?
5. Do you think that there is enough information on the different leadership styles in organizations today?
6. Do you like your boss’ leadership style?
7. Do you believe there is a difference between leadership and management?
8. Would you support your manager adopting a different leadership style?
9. Does your boss’ leadership style encourage production and motivation amongst your co- workers?
10. Do you think your boss would be open to the idea of adopting a different leadership style?
Are you familiar with different types of leadership?
I believe that this type of leadership is the best...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document