Communication is a process by which messages are transmitted, filtered and received. Communication technology is a term for processing information and communicating information. Communication Technology is often used to describe digital technologies including methods for communication. Communication Technology has gained popularity due to the convergence of Information Technology.
ADVANTAGES OF COMMUNICATION TECNOLOGY
* The future of communication technology in the mobile phone technology, which fast becoming very affordable by the masses is voice based and integrated with the information technology at the server end of a computer network. For example in the field of education people can ask question through a mobile phone, a database to answer to such question can be generated using the technologies used currently in the Wikipedia and call centres and the text in these databases can be converted into voice technologies in various languages.
* We can mow integrate the mobile phone with the television screen so that the visual information can be viewed easily.
* Communication technology allows users to participate in a rapidly changing world in which work and other activities are increasingly transformed by access to varied and developing technologies.
* Communication Technology satisfies the needs and wants of the community over time.
* Communication Technology can be used to explore, analyse and present information without any discrimination. It also gives access to ideas and experiences from a wide range of people, communities and cultures.
* From the economic point of view communication technology has increased international interconnectedness and sped of the process of globalisation.
* Communication Technology has created new forms of employment in innovation and production of ICT’S and a demand for highly skilled specialists.
* Communication technology can also be used to...