Diploma in Montessori Method of Education
(For Teaching Children from 2 ½ to 6 years old)
This is a foundation Montessori training course. It is suitable for students wishing to work with or to teach children from 2 ½ to 6 years of age. The Diploma is awarded by Modern Montessori International, London.
3 credits in SPM (1 credit in English and any other 2 credits). Good standard of both written and spoken English.
Approximately 14 months
Mode of Study:
Students are required to attend classes Weekend (Saturday – 9.00am to 6.00pm). MQA subjects – Bahasa Kebangsaan, Pengajian Malaysia, Pendidikan Moral or Pengajian Islam (where applicable) on Wednesday (6.30pm -10.00 pm). The Venue is Institut Modern Montessori at 43B/45B, Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Students are not required to attend classes except for the “11 days Practical Training Workshop” which is compulsory – scheduled only once a year in Nov or Dec. Students have to submit 2 assignments per month – total 20 assignments. External students must complete the assignments; pass a practical examination and one final written exam.
The Diploma course consists of 8 modules:-
(1) DMT 101 - Montessori Principle and Philosophy
(2) DMT 102 - Child Development: The Early Years, Childcare, Health & Nutrition (3) DMT 103 - Curriculum :- Mathematics, Language, Art & Music (4) DMT 104 - Montessori Exercises of Practical Life
(5) DMT 105 - Sensorial Education
(6) DMT 106 - Language, Phonics & Grammar
(7) DMT 107 - Mathematics
(8) DMT 108 - Cultural Subjects :- Geography, Botany, Zoology, History
Course Fees: - Please visit us for details
Incoming In-takes: - 5 January, 2 February, 6 April, 11 May, 22 June, 27 July, 14 September, 19 October 2013
Documents required to register:
Photocopy of IC (front & back);
SPM certificate and any other higher...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document