National Cyber Olympiad
The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections, 15 questions in section I, 15 in section II and 20 in section III. SYLLABUS Section – I (Mental ability) : Regional and roman numerals, Numbers up to one lakh, Multiples and factors, Fractional numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Estimation, Geometrical shapes, Measurement, Time, Money, Perimeter, Pictorial representation of data, Prime and composite numbers, HCF and LCM. Section – II (Logical and analytical reasoning) : Problems based on figures, Find odd numeral out, Series completion, Coding-decoding, Mathematical reasoning, Analytical reasoning, Mirror images, Embedded figures. Section – III (Computers and IT) : About computers (General information), Parts of computer, Input/Output/Processing devices, Hardware/Software, History of computer, LOGO, MS DOS/MS Paint, Information about notepad.
National Science Olympiad
The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 2 sections, 20 questions in section I and 30 in section II. SYLLABUS Section – I (Mental ability) : Numerals and number name, Addition, Subtraction, Fractional numbers, Multiplication, Division, Time, Straight and curved lines, Calendar, Measurement of weight and capacity, Geometrical shapes, Money. Section – II (Science) : Living Science, Health and diseases, Earth and Universe, Matter, Physical Science, General Science.
The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed : 60 minutes. There are 3 sections, 20 questions in section I, 20 in section II and 10 in section III. Section – I : Logical Reasoning, Section – II : Mathematical Reasoning & Section – III : Everyday Mathematics SYLLABUS 7 and 8 digit Numbers, Rounding off, Roman Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Factors and Multiples, Rules of divisibility, Prime and composite numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Basics geometry, Circles, Symmetry, Measurement of Length, Mass, Capacity, Perimeter and Area of rectangle and Square, Measurement of Volume, Temperature, Time and various operations on time, Relationship between Seconds, Minutes and Hours, Money, Representation of data in Pictorial Form, Patterns Formation of Numbers and Figures.
National Cyber Olympiad
MENTAL ABILITY 1. Which of the following are supplementary angles? (A) 180°, 180° (C) 50°, 50° 2. 4 km 79 m equals (A) 4.079 km (C) 0.4079 km 3. 5 min. + 25 sec = (A) 6 min. 95 sec. (C) 3 min. 65 sec. (B) 3 min. 50 sec. (D) 4 min. 85 sec. (B) 40.79 km (D) 407.9 km (B) 100°, 80° (D) 40°, 50°
4. The cost of 8 pencils is Rs. 24. Find the cost of 5 pencils. (A) Rs. 20 (B) Rs. 10 (C) Rs. 12 (D) Rs. 15
5. A table was bought for Rs. 1000 and sold for Rs. 900. Then the loss percent is (A) 10% 6. 104°F equals (A) 50°C (B) 55°C (C) 40°C (D) 45°C 4 m
7. The area of the shaded region is
2 (A) 264 m 2 (B) 192 m 2 (C) 190 m 2 (D) 36 m .
(figure not drawn to scale)
1 8. Which of the figures shows correct fraction for ? 3 (A) × × × × × × (B) ÷ ÷ ÷ ÷ ÷
(C) O O O O O
O O O O O O O
LOGICAL & ANALYTICAL REASONING 9. 5 3 = 5 + ( 4 Here, (A) 3 4
stands for (B)
10. Find odd one out. (A) Mars (B) Jupiter (C) Comet (D) Earth
11. Which is the odd one out ?
12. Library is to book as book is to (A) Page (C) Binding (B) Copy (D) Cover
13. If the day before yesterday is two days after Monday then what day is it today ? (A) Monday (C) Wednesday (B) Tuesday (D) Saturday COMPUTERS & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 14. Windows 95/96 is a (A) Software (C) Operating system 15. Find the odd term out. (A) Scanner (C) OMR (B) ...