Source: Arkin, Marian, and Cecillia Macheski. Research papers: A Practical Guide. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin Company. 2001.
Directions: Using the following information, create a Works Cited entry for these sources. Important words have been capitalized. Remove or change the capitals and use MLA style of capitalization and punctuation. After you have the entry for each source, arrange them in alphabetical order as they would appear at the end of a research paper on the Works Cited page.
1. The title of the book is W.E.B. DUBOIS. The book was published in BOSTON in 1986 by TWAYNE Publishers. The author’s name is MARABLE MANNING.
Manning, Marable. W.E.B. Dubois. Boston: Twayne, 1986. Print.
2. An article entitled SIX CENTS AN HOUR was written by SYDNEY H. SCHANBERG. This article was published in LIFE magazine. It appeared in the JUNE 1996 issue on pages 38-46.
Schanberg, Sydney H. "Six Cents an Hour." Life June 1996: 38-46. Print.
3. MARY LAWLER’S book called MARCUS GARVEY was published in NEW YORK by CHELSEA HOUSE publishers in the year 1988.
Lawler, Mary. Marcus Garvey. New York: Chelsea House, 1988. Print.
4. This book was published by PRINCETON UNIVERSITY PRESS, which is located in PRINCETON, New Jersey. It was written my Myron Weiner. Wiener’s book was called THE CHILD AND THE STATE IN INDIA: CHILD LABOR AND EDUCATION POLICY IN COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE. It appeared in 1991.
Weiner, Myron. The Child and the State in India: Child Labor and Education Policy in
Comparative Perspective. Princeton: Princeton UP, 1991. Print.
5. An article entitled INDIA BATTLES ILLEGAL CHILD LABOR appeared in the newspaper the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR. It was published on November 8, 1995 and the article begins on page 9.
"India Battles Illegal Child Labor." Christian Science Monitor 8 Nov. 1995: 9. Print.
6. This article came from Ebscohost from NCLive. The author’s name...