Sta. Ana Avenue, Davao City
National Service Training Program II
Mr. Eric Reambonanza
NSTP II Teacher
Ao, Reccie Mae
Celebrado, Mae Jean B.
The HCDC Community, where we offer this portfolio with sincere gratitude and wish to express our vows and respect.
Mr. Eric Reambonanza, teacher of National Service Training Program II that serves as our director to evangelized and trained us.
Crisbertnonie John Pacres, ABMC-1 student for the big contribution, to make this more presentable and diligent.
All the names specified on the front page, for the support and the useful suggestions and recommendations.
Above all, to GOD ALMIGHTY, for the spiritual strength, wisdom and guidance bestowed upon all people who shared their part, one way or another, for the realization of this portfolio.
The portfolio is designed to the awareness of the students to the environment. It is based on the reality eye view of the writers and to provide an extending charitable works to the community. This requirement includes the objectives as follows:
• To have a self-realization of the genuine things that happen in the environment;
• To share experiences and learning until end of the semester;
• To establish good relationship to fellowmen especially to God;
• To value the “knowing” and “learning” of the students that can relate to their daily adventure in life;
• To value simple things that can motivate people to do good and be constantly good;
• To improve one’s self by their own experiences;
• To apply the do’s and don’ts to their journey in life. [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 02). Mj Doc. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mj-Doc-598684.html
"Mj Doc" StudyMode.com. 02 2011. 02 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mj-Doc-598684.html>.
"Mj Doc." StudyMode.com. 02, 2011. Accessed 02, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Mj-Doc-598684.html.