Homework Assignment: Review of an Organization:
Your Name: Johnsen, Stig
Organization’s Name: The Coca Cola Company
1. Determine whether your selected organization has defined its purpose; and if so, what is it? The Coca-Cola Company has their purpose integrated in their mission statement, see the next paragraph.
2. Determine whether the organization has stated its mission, and if so, what is it? The Coca-Cola company has a stated their mission and it is very easy to find on their website. In their mission statement The Coca-Cola company states that: “It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions. * To refresh the world...
* To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
* To create value and make a difference.”
3. Determine whether the organization has a stated vision; and if so, what is it? “Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. * People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. * Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs. * Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value. * Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities. * Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities. * Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.”
4. Determine whether the organization has identified core values. If so, what are some of them? The Coca-Cola Company claims that their values serve as a compass for their actions and describes how they...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document