Four main points that would be included in a contract of employment are:
1. Employment starting date,
2. Place of work,
3. Job title and duties,
2a) List three key points of legislation that affect employers in a business environment.
1. Health and Safety
2. Pay and pensions
3. Data protection Act
2b) List three key points of legislation that affect employees in a business environment.
1. Data protection Act
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities
3. Pay and pension
3. Identify a range of places where a person can find information on employment rights and responsibilities. You should identify at least two internal and two external sources of information.
Internal sources are:
* Members of management
* Human Resources
* Experienced co-workers
* Trade union representatives
* Handbooks and procedures held in workplace
* Government websites
External sources are:
* Equality and Human Rights Commission
* Trade unions
* Citizens Advice Bureau
* Business Link
* Legal professionals
4. Describe how representative bodies can support employees.
Representative bodies knows as well as trade unions can advise and guide through work related issues. They also can help in learning development – new courses. They protecting members interest and improving wages, hours and rotas, working condition for all. They ensure about fair treatment in the workplace.
5. Briefly describe employer and employee responsibilities for equality and diversity in a business environment. You should give at least two employer responsibilities and two employee responsibilities.
If possible, provide relevant...