MBA II SEMESTER
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
TIME 2 HrsMARKS 60
Answer all questions. Each question carries 3 marks 5 x 3 = 15 Marks
1. Define Information System. What are the major attributes of Information Systems 2. Explain the prototyping methodology for system development 3. Differentiate between Intranet and Internet
4. What are the salient features of Expert systems
5. Explain the functional Integration brought about by ERP
Answer all questions. Each question carries 5 marks each5 x 5 = 25 Marks
6 A. Explain with examples different classification of Information Systems OR
B What is the business value of Information Technology
7. A. Explain various stages in the System Life Cycle ( SDLC) Methodology for IS development OR
B What is Business Process Reengineering? What is its role in IT implementation
8. A. Draw a frame work for implementing ERP in an organization OR
B. What are the salient features of groupware applications
9. A Explain the applications of IT in an industry of your choice
B What are the major features of Marketing Information System and Financial Information System
10. A. What are the various payment options in E- Commerce? OR
B. Security remains a major concern for transactions over web. How can these concerns be addressed.
SECTION C20 marks
Read the case study attached and the answer the questions given along with it.
Government of Kerala is trying to take up E-Governance in a big way. The idea to bring the Government to the door step of a common man. You can get all your correspondence and interactions with the...