The following are the lists of groups who are classified as cult. The group are divided into 2 groups namely, the Local and the Foreign Cults LOCAL CULTS
Local Cults otherwise known as indigenous cults. This refers to the cults of Christianity that are home grown (in the Philippines. They may have similar doctrines with the major cults but managed to formulate their own style of unsound theology. Examples are as follows: * Iglesia ni Cristo (I.N.C.) - Felix Y. Manalo.
* Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministries - Wilde Almeda. * Jesus the Name Above Every Name - Apollo Quiboloy.
* Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ (Fourth Watch) - Arsenio Ferriol. * Members Church of God International ("Ang Dating Daan") - Eli Soriano. * Shepherd's Message - Joey Guerrero.
* Jesus Christ To God Be the Glory or "Friends Again" ("Oneness") - Louie R. Santos. * Philippine Benevolent Missionary Association (P.B.M.A.) - Ruben Ecleo * Tres Persona Solo Dios
* Ako Nga - Casiano Nazaire
This refers to the cults of Christianity that came from outside the Philippine Islands and was brought here by their emissaries to spread their false teachings. Examples are as follows: 1. Alamo Christian Foundation
2. Anthroposophical Society
4. Children of God
6. Christian Family Fellowship
7. Christian Identity Movement
8. Christian Science
9. Church of Armageddon
10. Divine Light Mission
13. Foundation of Human Understanding (Roy Masters)
14. Jehovah's Witnesses
16. Life Spring
18. Oneness Pentecostal
21. Self Realization Fellowship
22. Silva Mind Control
24. The Farm
25. The Unification Church
26. The Way International
28. Two by Two's