1. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything” -George Bernard Shaw
2. “Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – William H Murray
3. “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing” – Elbert Hubbard
4. “A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has” – Margaret Mead
5. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
6. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” – Gandhi
7. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison.
8. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing” - George Bernard Shaw
9. “You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger” - Buddha
10. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans” – John Lennon
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” - Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for” – William H Shedd
13. “Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny” –...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document