1. What is security?
2. Define 6 threats.
3. What is user authentication?
4. Why do we use user authentication?
5. Who uses user authentication?
6. Please provide 3 different types of user authentication with examples. 7. How do we define security goals?
8. Provide 4 examples of security goals in a company.
9. For each goal list one to three controls to help achieve that goal. 10. For multiple choice questions. The question will be... Which of the following is a correct statement? 11. Explain how asymmetric encryption works, how hashing algorithm work. 12. How can hashing algorithm be used to provide authentication and data integrity. – lecture 3 13. Between a sender and a receiver, how can a long number (encryption key) be shared over a secure and unsecure network without losing data confidentiality? - lecture 3 14. How can a hashing algorithm help organizations today? – lecture 3 15. What is asymmetric encryption? – lecture 3
16. Explain how hashing algorithm works and how it can be used to provide authentication integrity. 17. Asymmetric information – how to communicate messages from user A to B ensuring data confidentiality, authentication, integrity. – key… which keys to use to obtain these goals. What keys you are using for each one of confidentiality, authentication and integrity. 18. Advantage and disadvantage of using tcp as a transfer protocol. 19. Advantage and disadvantage of using udp as a transfer protocol. 20. Situational question. Opened Wi-Fi networks pros and cons. Why do you need a security network? Give 5 reasons. 21. Database integrity – do multiple or identical records have any effect on the integrity of the database? 22. List and define 5 desirable qualities in a process designed to evaluate the trustworthiness of an operating system. 23. Look for another question
24. Security threats – 5 different types and 2 examples...