Name: Chanel Turner
Course Information & Classroom Review
This assignment gives you an opportunity to explore the virtual classroom and review the contents of the UNIV 103 course information as you prepare for this unique learning experience. Please answer the questions below based on the UNIV 103 course information.
1. What is the name of your online textbook and where can it be found within the classroom? Answer: The name of the textbook is student success and it can be found on the bookshelf.
2. How many Live Chats will your instructor be holding each week? Answer: There will be at least two live chats a week.
3. Are the Live Chats recorded for your review anytime during the week? Answer: The live chats are recorded for your review at anytime.
4. Is there a Small Group assignment in this course?
Answer: There is not a small group assignment in this course.
5. How many Discussion Board posts in total, will need to be made each week? (including your Main Post) Answer: One post and two reply's to a student or an instructor.
6. Should you submit your Discussion Board Main Post to the Discussion Thread area, or submit it to the “Submit Assignments” area? Answer: To submit the main post you would do so in the discussion thread area.
7. Where do you submit your Individual Project each week? Answer: The assignment is submitted in the submissions area of the course.
8. Who are the authors of your online textbook?
Answer: The authors are Dr. Debra Burrington, Dr. Fabian Cone, Dr. Katie Thiry, Jim Dalton, and Tremayne Simpson.
9. Submitting another person's work as one's own is called what? Answer: That is called plagiarism and it is unacceptable.
10. In addition to calling your instructor’s office phone #, or e-mailing your instructor, what is another way you can communicate with your instructor during the week? Answer:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document