1) What structure(s) is (are) supplied by the meningeal branch of a spinal nerve? 2) What structure contains nuclei that control coughing, sneezing, swallowing, and vomiting? 3) What part of the nervous system is responsible for accelerating the heart rate in an emergency? 4) What is the terminal portion of the small intestine?
5) What structure connects the yolk sac to the embryonic midgut? 6) Nerves that pass through the sympathetic chain without synapsing innervate which structure? 7) Be sure that you know the order of the meninges.
8) What structure(s) do autonomic fibers that run in the glossopharyngeal nerve supply 9) structures supplied by postganglionic fibers originating in the ciliary ganglion 10) What lines the ventricles in the brain?
11) Structures found in the ovarian cortex?
12) What structure covers both the ovary and testes?
13) Which structure contains nuclei that regulate body temperature, food intake, and sexual response? 14) Which structure is responsible for creation of long-term declarative memories? 15) What is the neurilemma?
16) structure(s) is/are found only in the PNS
17) The right and left sides of the gray matter of the spinal cord are linked by what structure? 18) Where does the spinal cord end?
19) What female structure does NOT originate from the paramesonephric ducts? 20) The gray communicating ramus
21) What part of the brain is most involved with emotion? 22) List of tissue layers of the digestive tract.
23) Structure(s) is/are innervated by sympathetic postganglionic fibers that are carried in spinal nerves 24) During childbirth might be given anesthesia in what area? 25) What nerve(s) carries sympathetic fibers that increase heart rate and force of contraction? 26) What structure may become inflamed and infected, and may burst resulting in...