MGMT520 Final Exam Study Guide
Finals open on Saturday April 20 at 12:01 a.m. MT (Saturday morning) Finals close on Thursday April 25 at 11:59 p.m. MT (Thursday night) PLEASE DON’T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE – THE SYSTEM IS BUSY AND MAY SLOW DOWN AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The final exam is "open book, open notes." The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit For Grade button by then, you will be automatically exited from the exam. In the final exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, and so you will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications. There are three pages to your final, and each page begins with a story. The stories are quite interesting and will make the questions flow easily. The questions that follow are then taken from each story. There is a little overlap. Remember questions are scrambled, so while they vary, all TCO’s will be tested. 2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently. This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet Service Providers, and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your internet connection does break, when you reconnect you will normally be able to get back into your final exam without any trouble. Remember, though, that the exam timer continues to run while students are disconnected, so students should try to re-login as quickly as possible. The Help Desk cannot grant any student additional time on the exam. 3. See Syllabus "Due Dates for Assignments & Exams" for due date information. 4. Reminders:
* You will only be able to enter your online Final Exam one time * Click the "Save Answers" button often
* If you lose your Internet connection during your Final Exam, logon again and try to access your Final Exam. If you are unable to enter the Final Exam, contact first the help desk and then your instructor. * You will always be able to see the time remaining in the Final Exam at the top right of the page
5. Assessments with Multiple Pages:
* Make sure you click the "Save Answers" button before advancing to the next page (we also suggest clicking on save answers while you are working) * Complete all of the pages before submitting your Final Exam for instructor review; check your work and be sure to answer all the parts of questions. * Do NOT use your browser's 'Back' and 'Forward' buttons during the Final Exam * Please use the provided links for navigation
6. Submitting Your Final Exam:
* When you are finished with the Final Exam, click on the "Submit for Grade" button * Please note: Once you click the "Submit for Grade" button, you will NOT be able to edit or change any of your answers
7. Exam Questions
* The final exam covers all course TCOs and Weeks 1-7.
* The exam has two short answer questions worth 15 points each (TCO I and D.) (Plan about 10 minutes each). * The exam has 7 essay questions worth 30 points each (TCO A, B, C, E, F, G, and H) (Plan about 23-25 minutes each.) This gives you about a 30 minute buffer. * The exam has a total of 240 points.
* The final exam contains 3 pages, which can be completed in any order. You may go back and forth between the pages. * On the short answer questions, just answer the question asked, with any brief detail to explain why you answered that way. If a list is requested, provide it. * On the essay questions your answers should be succinct, fully address each part of the question, and demonstrate your knowledge and understanding in a concise but complete answer. You can use bullets where appropriate (i.e. listing elements, defenses, or steps.) Ensure you analyze and give reasons for answers as partial credit is given even if the answer is wrong. *
Remember always use proper citation when quoting other sources! Place any quoted or borrowed...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document