By the numbers
* Apple sold 15.43 million iPads in the first quarter of its fiscal year 2012 , which spanned 14 weeks and ended Dec. 31, 2011, a 111 per cent unit increase over the same quarter a year previous. * More than 25 billion iPad and iPhone apps have been downloaded from Apple's App Store since it came online. * The 25 billionth app downloaded was the game Where's my Water? * The App Store has more than 550,000 apps.
* More than 170,000 of the apps are iPad specific
* Over 25 million iPads have been sold in 14 months
* More than 15 million iPad 2′s have been sold since March 2011. * Apple’s iPad is expected to take 83% of the Tablet market in the USA in 2011 * Over 14 Billion apps have been downloaded since the App store opened on July 10, 2008 (less than 3 years ago) with the iPad app downloads estimated at 10% of daily downloads. * There are over 65,000 apps for the iPad out of a total app database of over 500,000 apps in the Apple store * The top 3 Free iPad apps are Soundhound, Stick Wars and Flightrack * The top 3 paid iPad apps are Pandora, Google mobile app and Movies by Flixster * The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps * The median revenue for the iPad and iPhone app developer per application is estimated at $8,700 * 37 percent of all apps are free with the average price $3.64
1. The thinnest laptop is less than 1 inch think (Macbook Air). 2. They are usually slower than desktop computers. 3. They are easily broken - dropped and smashed.
4. Most laptops don't work as well after roughly two years. 5. You can get furry laptop covers!
The first portable computer that resembled laptops today came out in 1982
that laptops actually use 90% less energy than desktops
You will need to spend at least $2500 for a laptop that can play current games at a respectable speed.
20 Creative Ways To Use An Apple iPad
1. Audio system
Please join StudyMode to read the full document