Tessy C Francis
113 Adelaide St
Saint John, NB, E2K1W6
Mobile: (506) 721 4445
A highly motivated, disciplined, ambitious and a reliable Personal Support Worker who assist people live active and fulfilling lives by providing support to disabled adults with activities of everyday living and at the same time as maintaining client autonomy.
• Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
• Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents. • Strong analytical skills, capable of assessing conditions and implementing appropriate intervention. • Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems. • Possess special sensitivity to meeting diverse needs in varied situations. • Develop rapport with patients, family, staff and physicians. • Relate well to people from a variety of cultures.
• Excellent command in English (read, write and speak). • Strong computer skills including MS Office, internet research and PowerPoint presentations.
PSW at Senior Watch Inc, Home Care (Saint John, Canada) July 2012- Current
• Provides Home Care to elders, disabled persons, and others in the community with Identified needs
• Provides Home Care including general housekeeping, personal hygiene • Transports Home Care clients to appointments and activities • Assists with exercises, physiotherapy and other medical plans • Monitors blood pressure and other physical conditions, as required • Follows medical instructions carefully and consistently • Organizes time and resources based on the individual needs of clients • Manages any unanticipated events or unstable situations
PSW at Aspen Bluff Villa, Elderly Care (Saskatchewan, Canada)
December 2011 – April 2012
• Assisted with walking and light exercise
• Made beds and change...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document