First of all, I would like to say Alhamdulillah, for giving me the strength and health to do this project work.
Not forgotten my parents for providing everything, such as money, to buy anything that are related to this project work and their advise, which is the most needed for this project. Internet, books, computers and all that. They also supported me and encouraged me to complete this task so that I will not procrastinate in doing it.
Then I would like to thank my teacher, Pn Hjh Ribuan bt Salleh for guiding me and my friends throughout this project. We had some difficulties in doing this task, but he taught us patiently until we knew what to do. He tried and tried to teach us until we understand what we supposed to do with the project work.
Last but not least, my friends who were doing this project with me and sharing our ideas. They were helpful that when we combined and discussed together, we had this task done.
The aims of carrying out this project work are:
• To apply and adapt a variety of problem-solving strategies to solve problems
• To improve thinking skills
• To promote effective mathematical communication
• To develop mathematical knowledge through problem solving in a way that increases students’ interest and confidence
• To use the language of mathematics to express mathematical ideas precisely
• To provide learning environment that stimulates and enhances effective learning
• To develop positive attitude towards mathematics
Cakes come in a variety of forms and flavors and are among favorites desserts served during special occasions such as birthday parties, Hari Raya, weddings and others. Cakes are treasured not only because of their wonderful taste but also in the art of cake baking and cake decorating Baking a cake offers a tasty way to practice math skills, such as fractions and ratios,...