Head of Module: Ali Rahigh-Aghsan
Course Secretary: Ingrid Alexandersson.
Submitting your re-exam – read the following points carefully • Your exam paper should be submitted by 12.00 on Friday the 11th of January 2013.
• Leave a paper copy in the International Relations exam box on the fourth floor outside room 425 in the Global Political Studies (GPS) building (Gäddan 8) AND send an electronic copy of it to email@example.com with your essay as an attachment. You must use your name as the start of the title of the exam document so that it is easy for me to identify you (e.g. JohnSmith_Realismexam.docx).
• The electronic file and the paper copy have to be exactly the same and both must be submitted on time. If you do not submit your essay on time or fail to submit it in both these ways then it will be marked an automatic fail. • If you send your exam by regular post, it has to be postmarked no later than 12.00 Friday the 11th of January 2013.
• Write your name and identification number/personnummer (or alternatively your date of birth) on all pages! Fill in the information below and staple this sheet to the front of your answer. • Exams that are submitted late or that lack your name and date of birth will not be marked.
• Results will be available no later than fifteen working days after the submission date.
Name: ____________________________________________________________ Identification number (Personnummer): ________________________________
Question answered: ________Word Count:____________
Regulations and Exam Instructions
• The home-exam is an individual assignment. Collaboration is not permitted.
• Your essay should be a maximum of 1500 words long (this includes footnotes, but not the front page and bibliography). The text must be written in Times New Roman, size 12, with line-spacing 1.5 and normal page margins (i.e. the same format as has been...