Describe how marketing techniques are used to market products in two organisations.
Task: You need to investigate Innocence drinks and Tropicana to create a presentation describing which marketing techniques e.g. Market penetration, Market development, Product development, Diversification, Branding and Relationship Marketing these companies use to market a particular product, you need to select one product/services from each organisation.
To achieve P1 your presentation must be organised under the following headings, and must address all of the information below:
Introduce your businesses – who are they, what do they do, how long have they been in business, their aims and their objectives, annual turnover.
Role of marketing
• What is the overall concept of marketing?
• Define marketing.
• What are the aims and objectives of the two selected organisations?
• What are the marketing aims and objectives of the two selected organisations (e.g. market leadership, brand awareness, perceptions of customers or users)?
• Describe the link between the two organisations’ aims and objectives and their marketing aims and objectives.
• Describe the growth strategies used by the two organisations (e.g. diversification, product development, market penetration or market development, Ansoff’s matrix).
• Describe the branding used by the two organisations (e.g. importance in influencing buyer behaviour, brand building, positioning, brand extension).
• Describe the relationship marketing used by the two organisations, Include a definition of relationship marketing, the difference between transactional marketing and relationship marketing, and the value of a lifetime customer.
Sum up of your findings with detail of marketing techniques used by each company
From the exam board; For P1, learners should describe how the marketing techniques listed in the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document