* To maximize the potential of the industrial cluster who contribute more than 750 crs and enabling them to move higher in the value chain and tap new markets
* Jaipur, Srinagar and anantnag.
* To accelerate exports and encourage technological up gradation, additional Duty Credit Scrips shall be given to Status Holders @ 1% of the FOB value of past exports.
* A common simplified application form has been introduced for taking benefits under FPS, FMS, MLFPS and VKGUY.
* To simplify claims under FPS, requirement of ‘Handloom Mark’ for availing benefits under FPS has been removed.
The problem of child labour has long been present in the carpet industry in India. Both government and the Non government organizations have taken many initiatives to curb this problem. In this venture, both these institutions are also supported by the international agencies also. Government on its front has passed many legislations like Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986, the formulation of a National Policy on Child Labour in 1987 etc.
The initiatives of government and NGO's are now supplemented by welfare and rehabilitation activities undertaken by the social labelling programmes. There are four types of Labelling assigned to carpets :
Care and Fair
* RUGMARK label, was the first Labelling programmes introduced in India in 1994.
* It is Registered under Companies Registration Act.
* Manufacturer who wish to obtain license of RUGMARK has to submit a complete list of looms and/or sources of procuring their carpets to RUGMARK foundation.
* Kaleen is a Labelling programmes initiated by the government.
* It is promoted by the Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC), under the ministry of textiles.
* CEPC also takes measures to eradicate the child labour and see the welfare of the weaver in the carpet industry.
* CEPC introduced the Kaleen... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 03). Marketing Strategy of Coca Cola. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Marketing-Strategy-Of-Coca-Cola-934874.html
"Marketing Strategy of Coca Cola" StudyMode.com. 03 2012. 03 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Marketing-Strategy-Of-Coca-Cola-934874.html>.
"Marketing Strategy of Coca Cola." StudyMode.com. 03, 2012. Accessed 03, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Marketing-Strategy-Of-Coca-Cola-934874.html.