Green Industry is an organization which will provide a complete solution for managing industrial liquid waste to large and medium sized companies. It will be a business to business service. In recent days environment pollution has become a concerning issue for everyone.
The marketing strategy is the core of the main strategy:
1. Emphasize high value, high quality products and services. 2. Build a relationship oriented business.
3. Focus on large and medium industries currently producing liquid wastes and polluting rivers severely as our initial markets.
Products and Services:
Our products and services offer needed solution to the selected industries. We will provide two types of product: 1. Liquid waste solidification service: This service is suitable for those industries that generate liquid wastes required a convenient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly way to dispose of these substances. This solidification process involves mixing liquid waste with selected reagents and/or absorbents to create a substance hard and dry enough to be landfilled. Solidifying liquid waste in this manner allows companies to economically dispose of non-hazardous liquids in a Green Industry Subtitle “D” landfill while reducing its long-term contingent liability. Our consultant will evaluate the liquid waste to see if it qualifies for liquid waste solidification treatment and then determine the specific reagents needed to solidify it. The recommended treatment will be conducted in a safe and timely manner in full compliance with environmental regulations.
2. Recycling service: This is for those residues which can be recycled from waste to fertilizers and other soil enhancer. Recycling is biological decomposition of organic materials. Bacteria, fungi, protozoan, insects, worms and other organisms typically play a part in the decomposition process. Composting is nature’s means of recycling. It will turn grass clipping, leaves, vegetables, fruit and other organic materials into a very beneficial soil amendment.
As a market pioneer we will offer certain services. They are: • We have a well established website to inform our activities and services to our current and potential customers. Moreover, they can place order in our website and we will provide them their desired services within 3 days. • In order to increase the value of waste, we will consult on different options of managing waste taking into consideration risk and cost/benefits and the present legislation of residues treatment and disposal. • We will provide an exclusive service at a low cost to maintain our disposal system to our customer. There will be several teams consisting of technicians and workers who will go to the companies individually on a regular basis to check the system working properly.
• Liquid waste solidification: A solidified liquid waste is a Six-Step Process.
1. Evaluation: Based on waste profile information provided by the customer or samples taken on site, Green Industry technicians test the samples at the nearest Green Industry landfill and select an appropriate mixture of reagents and/or absorbents for treatment. 2. Transportation: Green Industry transports the liquid waste to a designated Subtitle D landfill where it is weighed. Transport can be accomplished using tanker trucks, drums or roll-off containers. 3. Monitoring: The liquid waste is poured into a specially engineered liquid container basin. This basin is monitored regularly to ensure that its surface remains intact and that no liquids leach into the surrounding environment. 4. Introduction to Mixture: Reagents and/or absorbents are introduced to the mixture. The basin may then be sealed depending on local air permit regulations or to fit the needs of the waste materials. 5. Tests: The liquid and reagents/absorbents are mechanically mixed. Once...