A PROJECT REPORT
(NEW MILLENNIUM BAKERS)
* New millennium bakers * Vision
Market analysis * Competitor analysis
The food sector is the growing sector in Goa, in terms of the life style and purchasing power of the customers the growth rate of the bakery and confectionary industry is good. One of this kind bakery which has been in the Goan market for quite some times is MONGINIS its brand name originated as a single Italian bakery at Mumbai,. It is run by New Millennium Bakers here are around 32 outlets currently in Goa. The study was carried for Monginis in order to conduct the market research to understand the customers of pastry shops. The major learning derived from the company through the marketing department along with the overview of the company. Aim
* The main objective of this project is to conduct a depth study of the Marketing department * To conduct a survey on customer feedback and note down what are the customers’ expectations and comments.
* Practical training in the Marketing department
* Referring to past records,
* Time constraints
Today’s reputed MONGINIS brand name originated as a single Italian bakery at Mumbai, Fort area, over a hundred years ago. The brand has grown remarkable in the form of huge successful MONGINIS cake shop franchise network, more than 440 Monginis cakes shops in 11 cities in India. MONGINIS follows the “doughnut principle” where by the customer remain the valued creamy centre around whose satisfaction of all activities revolves.
Monginis was started around 9 years ago. It is run by new Millennium bakers, Verna, a franchise of Monginis Foods Ltd. NMB have the responsibility of production & distribution of MONGINIS product in Goa. There are around 33 outlets currently in Goa.
* The vision of MONGINIS is to supply best quality products with value for money. *
to continue being the nations No.1 brand by extending their presence to all towns across India and abroad *
“Go Ahead and Celebrate”
SWOT ANALYSIS OF MONGINIS
1) The quality of the product
2) Large number of products and they are also specialized in some item which is not made by others. Weakness:-
1) The distribution channel is not very effective
2) Lot of leftover in some outlet.
1) To open more number of outlet in the future.
2) Introduce a new product line
3) To expand the service
1) New entry of pastry shop.
2) Indirect competition like CCD etc
3) Change in the customer taste
2 STORES INCHARGE
CAKE SHOP OPERATION
ASSISTANCE ACCOUNTS MANAGER
PRODUCTION STORES & DISPATCH
MARKETING & SALES DEPARTMENT
The main task of marketing department is creating, promoting & delivering goods & services to the consumers. The organization has a formulated...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document